Fenwicks, Blairs, Whites, Davies from 1710s inheritors of Hollow Blade Company lands in West Cork, Fishing, Smelting, Forestry.
This marriage deeds shows the interconnected families. The parties mentioned were active in land dealing and other enterprises in the Bantry/Macroom/Dunmanway areas from c 1710. One of the Whites then of Whiddy originally Dunmanway (probably originally from Co. Limerick) received a legal education at one of theLondon Inns and was known as Councellor White.
The Little Isladn referred to in connection with the Fenwicks is off the Baltimore/Skibbereen road near Creagh Church where Canon Goodman is buried.
The Blairs eventually settled in Durrus at Blair’s Cove.
The Davies were in Macroom one of the family a Pastor was active in multiple businesses in Bantry in the 1740s and 50s in conjunction with the Galweys/Meades/Youngs/Birds.