W Cowley and James White sitting with Jury in Cork February 1541 Deputies of the King’s Commission for Co. Cork forfeiting Monasteries, Abbey of the Cave of St. Finbarr or Gill Abbey (including lands at Kilcrohane and Bantry, West Cork), Benedctine Priory of Rosscarbery with Church and Buttery, Carmelite House, Kinsale.
Among the various jurors old Cork names like Galwey, Skiddy and Coppinger feature among others. There is some listing of tenants and details of other property assets and valuations.
The Irish Manuscript Commission in 1943 published the extent of irish Monasteries in 1541 based on records in the Public Records Office in London.
The are now online, look up the Irish Manuscript Commission site online editions.
Cork Monasteries in original book from around p 156 and digital edition p 140.
The St. Finbarr properties roughly correspond to their property inventory from c 1800 and probably date from the Norman conquest.