Kilcoe Church, west Cork, built by Father Jimmy O’Sullivan 1905. The three stained glass windows over the altar and over the side altar by Sarah Purser (An Túr Gloine). These windows were designed by A.E.Childs and executed by A O’Brien.
The Rose window over the door was made by Harry Clarke Stained Glass Limited and designed by T. Clarke
The Church at Kilcoe was built by Father Jimmy O’Sullivan, born 1841 Shannonvale and died 1926 described by the Southern Star as a ‘genuine grámhar sagart a ruin’. He travelled to the USA to collect for the new church (opened 1905) among Irish emigrants helped by Michael Levis formerly of Skeaghanore, he later returned and started the pub in Ballydehob still rum by the Levis sisters.