Listing of lands Escheated to the Earl of Anglesea including Lease of 1660 to Colonel Walters of Townlands in the Baronies of Bantry and Bere, West Cork.
These were probably O’Sullivan lands. They in turn came in around the 13th century.
This formed later the basis of the Estate of Richard White later the Bantry Estate. He puchased it piecemeal from the early 18th century.